On Monday, November 1st I took sweet baby Cordy to the doctor for her 2 month check-up. Despite her little cold and almost constant snoggy nose they said she was in greath health and right on track. Though she got gagged, prodded, poked (plus three booster shots) she handled it all like a pro and calmed down quickly.
(I think it helped that mommy was so calm about it all this time around. )
(Cordelia at 8 weeks)
Her 2 month stats and measurements:
Height: 22 3/4 inches (67%)
Weight: 11 lbs. 6.5 oz. (67%)
Head Cir.: 14 5/8 (14%)
Cordelia at Two Months:
*You are the sleepiest baby I've ever met!
*Your entire body lights up at the sight of your dear Daddy's face.
*You love to "talk" to Mommy and Daddy, holding conversations for as long as 20 minutes.
*You seriously sleep all the time.
*You take bottles from Daddy once a day like a pro.
*You get hiccups after almost every feeding. Then you stop spitting up.
*You nurse every 3-4 hours during the day, but only because Mommy forces you to wake up and eat.
*You love warm baths and are starting to splash around a bit.
*You still have a long patch of white hair on the right side of your head.
*You are starting to enjoy your soft Gator, George, and love your tag blanket.
*Pacifiers are your friend when you have hiccups.
*You have started regularly sleeping 7-9 hours straight during the night. We thank you!
*You love your siblings and tolerate their almost constant prodding quiet well.
*You can sleep through Lyssa and Alec's temper tantrums.
*You only share your precious giggles when you are sleeping in your Daddy's arms. I'm not jealous or anything. :-)
*Your eyelashes have grown in and they are long and beautiful just like your siblings.
*Your eyelashes have grown in and they are long and beautiful just like your siblings.
*You don't mind hanging out in your carseat when needed.
*Your eyes are bright blue, your hair is light brown, and your skin is very fair. We wonder what will stay the same and what will change as you get older.
*You may be one of the most chill babies I've ever met.
*You do not appreciate spending much time on your tummy.
*You are a fantastic snuggler.
*You love it when I sing to you.
*You might just be one of the luckiest babies in the whole wide world.
Words can not express how I absolutely positively love and adore you. I feel so honored to be your mother. I'm so very much enjoying this time with you. You are a beacon of happy light and joy in my life. I never knew my heart could feel so full of love for three different children all at the same time. You truly are an answer to prayers. We are so happy that you came to earth and joined our family.
Thank you for being my sweet baby.
Thank you for being my sweet baby.
With all my love,
Your Mommy





6 comments:
Sounds like no ear infection! That's great! She is such a precious little thing. Thanks again for Sunday. Chase has been singing "I love you" all week!
Awwww, what a sweet post!
Looks like all is well in your little world (or your growing world, or your young world). I am having a fun time getting caught up. I thought you had stopped blogging due to the newest addition. I guess something has been wrong with my blog because it usually updates me when new posts are posted. Anyway, I love the top photo of little Lyssa below this post...the Successful Tuesday one. She is such a pretty girl. I also love the setting for your family pics and the green chair. I have been dreaming of something similarish. Alas, there are no pretty roads/scenery to throw a cool old couch/chair and my family in here in Phoenix. I would be better off just taking a pic in my home and photoshopping the scenery in. You did a lovely job.
Oh, I want to hold that sweet baby again!
But WHO does she look like?!?
It's driving me crazy not to place it.
Is she just her own look?
Post a Comment