The end of our visit to the Parkinson's was spent at the Parkinson Family Reunion with most of Nick's aunts, uncles, cousins, and their children. It's always fun to get to see everyone and watch the kids interact. This year Grandpa Stuart set up a stage coach ride around town. All the kids were so excited.
We also got to spend some time fun time with Lance, Heather, Kasyn and Krew. Always fun to play with cousins and see how much they have grown since the last year. Such cute boys.
I took very few pictures all summer. In all honesty, most of the pictures from previous posts are pictures my sister took, otherwise I would have very little to document our summer vacation. I'm kind of sad I didn't catch more pictures of our water party at Cami's house, dinners with the siblings, or our outings in Logan.
I did, however, catch this beauty of Nick with his Grandma Opal. Nick grew up with her just around the corner and she definitely holds a special place in his heart. We figured out a few years back that she is only a few years younger than my Great Grandma, Grammie. Though her body is wearing with time, she is a strong woman, with a strong mind, and a beautiful example to us. It was wonderful to spend time with Grandma Opal and all the rest of our family in Idaho before heading back home to reality.





1 comment:
Fabulous shots. You must have had good lighting.
Post a Comment