Look at this...

And this!

My kids really are super heroes, learning to fly from the best teacher around, their favorite guy, daddy dearest!

Watching them all fly, and just being outside in general made me feel like this...
And Lyssa spent a lot of time looking like this!
Spending hours at the park with your entire family two days in a row was just what the doctor ordered for these cooped up, sick of winter kids (and their parents).
Between motorcycle rides (which he can now climb up on all by himself! YEA for growing over the winter!)...
horse rides...
exploring every nook and cranny of the park...

and swinging higher than ever before, we were all well entertained and exercised.
Our generally cautious Alec learned how to climb up the slide... I never thought I would be so proud!

And we all learned that fearless Lyssa still has NO FEAR, diving down the slide face first, if you're their to catch her or not so BE PREPARED. She gets such a rush out of it. Look at that expression!

Swinging as high as possible left everyone with a smile...

which to me makes sense since it's probably the closest thing to flying (next to flying with Daddy of course) and as I've mentioned before, we all love to fly! (If I could have any super power I'm pretty sure that would be flying, but teleportation is a close second... random fact about me.)

Tomorrow should be a luxurious 73 degrees outside, and the rest of the week should stay in the 50s and 60s. What a wonderful treat. Anyone up for a playdate at the park? If you're looking for us, that's likely where we will be.
Bring on the warm weather.
We're ready to dive into SPRING face first!





5 comments:
I was going to call you anyway, but your pictures make me want to hang out all day long tomorrow! :)
Jakob has been saying "Al" meaning Alec all day when we were outside today. Let's play!
What a FUN FUN post Chrissy!! It made me so happy just reading it and seeing the adorable expressions on your adorable kids' faces! I need spring to come too!!
It was a pleasure seeing you at the park today. I think every mom I saw looked so happy to be outside!
Those flying pics- you gotta blow them up!!
I wish I could have been there!
Those flying pictures are fantastic!
Post a Comment