My kid kiddos just keep growing and it's so fun. One of the tasks that I
thoroughly enjoy is going through and putting away the baby clothes they've grown out of, while going through all the new fun things they get to wear! I always get excited about new clothes, even if they're only "new" to us. (Yes, we are hand-me-down, thrift store junkies in this house.) Nick doesn't understand why going through baby clothes is so much fun for me. The kids don't really care what they wear as long as they are comfortable. Still, I find much delight in dressing my kids up, bargain hunting, and finding things that were once Alec's but now Lyssa can wear. I thought I would share a few Fall Fashion Show pictures. :-)
but with ruffles and puckers, it's all girl!
Daddy gave Alec super cool faux hock hair... (Alec is examining his socks with sandals, knowing his mother would never do that one... :-)
Alec currently has a thing for all hats and puts them on himself. He's got bucket hats, baseball hats, page boy hats... to follow true Starks family tradition this little man just needs a cowboy hat. :-)
Cute and it all matches! I got all on clearance at Old Navy for less than $5 the week before Lyssa was born. That was a fun shopping day. I love a good bargain!
In true Alec fashion, he thought Lyssa's hat was pretty rockin' and decided to give it a try. 
Dancer t-shirts and yoga pants... I want some in my size!
Some of you may remember this "jail bird" outfit from Alec... I just thought grey would be gender neutral I swear!
The tiniest baby loafers I've ever seen!
If you've actually read this far, thanks for indulging me!
2 comments:
That swing picture is perfect! I love it.
You can see their cute personalities in these pics. I love the last pic of her shoes!!
Post a Comment