Okay.. this is really sad. I realized that I took a total of 7 pictures last week... none of which was very attractive. So I think this week I will feature a few photos taken by my dear sister.... I couldn't choose just one... they are a pair... Drum Roll Please.....
I call these two "What Goes Around, Comes Around".

I call these two "What Goes Around, Comes Around". If Alec only knew what was coming to him with his sweet little sister, he might be a little more gentle. It won't be long before she will definitely be holding her own. She's one tough cookie! I have to admit I was a little surprised when I saw these photos. I've been wondering lately why Alec has thought it was okay to sit (and at times "surf") on his sister's back. Probably because he did it once and it didn't hurt her! Silly boy!
The next photo I get to take complete credit for because I did in fact take it and was very proud of it.... though I did not take it last week. Drum Roll Please....
It truly was fabulous having you visit! We're so happy you found each other! Thanks for stopping by our place on your Great American Road trip across the country. We hope you plan to stop by every time you decide to drive across America. Next time I promise I'll be more prepared... We love you both! (and Maggie too.)




1 comment:
What fantastically adorable babies you have. We miss them SOOO much
Bonnie and Caitlin
Post a Comment