Thursday, September 29, 2011

~Idaho Vacation 2011: Fourwheeling~

After a few fun filled weeks spent in Utah, Nick flew back in town, we said our tearful goodbyes to Grandma Shannon and Grandpa Steve and headed up to visit Nick's parents in....
The kids love coming to Grandpa Stuart and Grandma Lael's house... especially during the summer.  Look at how much space they have to run around and explore!  They also love the tractor rides, the old tree swing, and most importantly... the FOUR WHEELERS! 
In the weeks prior to our vacation I heard a lot about their four wheeler riding plans.  Luckily Nick was happy to oblige them.  When you have to get your yearly fill in one weeks time, you have to take many rides around the yard. They had a blast!

We also were able to attend the Parkinson Family Reunion, where I sadly I didn't get any pictures.  It was fun to see cousins, play bingo, eat yummy food, and sit back and relax.  What a great way to start the second half of our vacation!

1 comment:

pianomom said...

I wish I had that much space:-)

Big Brother.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Big Sister.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Sister.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers