Sunday, September 18, 2011

~Utah Vacation 2011: My Romania Girls~

Whenever I go out to Utah I try to see as many of my Romania Girls as possible.  This year was no exeception, though I've decided that it's getting harder and harder to coordinate these visits.  I find that our trips out to family are full of fun exciting adventures, outings, family time, and kids naps.  Knowing that I have to work around family schedules as well as my kids sleep, I find it's getting hard to see anyone who doesn't come to me.  Though I was sad that I didn't get to see all the gals in the great state of Utah, I was glad to visit with Amber, Heather and Nicole for a few hours one morning.
Heather was a gracious host letting me and my brood come and invade her home.  The kids played pretty well and it was fun to sit and catch up for a bit and see Heather's beautiful home. 
I must admit that with my group of three munchkins I really did feel like an overwhelming invader.  There is no way for me to keep an eye on all three children in a big house and carry on a decent conversation at the same time.  When it was time for us to go I was sooooo thankful Nicole was there to help me corral everyone, get shoes on and load into the car before we REALLY overstayed our welcome.  Seriously, what would I do without Nicole?  Thank you, Heather, for welcoming us into your beautiful home.  Lunch was delicious!  Until next time....

3 comments:

Erin Starks-Teeter said...

I love reunions.

pianomom said...

What a bunch of cuties!

Heather said...

Not possible for you to overstay your welcome. :) I love that the day I come to check your blog after a good month, we are at the top! :)

Big Brother.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Big Sister.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Sister.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers