Wednesday, November 9, 2011

~Parkinson Family Pictures July 2011~

When we were visiting Nick's parents back in July we had Parkinson family pictures taken!  Mid-October we were excited to finally see the pictures.
The Whole Parkinson Family
Grandpa Stuart and Grandma Lael with all their grandkids...  
They've been dreaming about having a load of grandkids since I met them, so despite the tears, flailing arms, and arching backs they really are as happy as they look.   
The original Parkinson Four.
Alec and his buddy cousin, Shayden.  These two boys are the closest in age of all the cousins and Alec loves it when they get to play together during our visits.
My handsome hubby and I.  I think we look pretty good together... like we go together.  
It makes me happy.
Grandpa and Grandma.
Our squirmy young, uncooperative family.

3 comments:

Erin Starks-Teeter said...

It's a good thing Lyssa has baby Cordy. Look at all those boys!

pianomom said...

Wonderful pictures. Wonderful memories.

melissa ( : said...

Beautiful pictures!!!!!!!!

Big Brother.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Big Sister.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Sister.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers