you get....
freezer burn.
(And really cool ice crystals!)
Not going to lie. I was totally fascinated.
I love finding beauty in the mundane every day things.
Isn't nature amazing?
Contrary to most fairytales our story begins with the prince marrying the princess, becoming king and queen of their meager kingdom. Two academic degrees, two castles, two chariots, two states, THREE delightful royal babies, and almost seven years later they do their best to live their fairytale to it’s fullest. Like all good fairytales, some days are blissful, and some days are full of twists, turns and headaches. Ultimately they will live happily ever after. These are the chronicles of their journey.
2 comments:
I think I got more fascinated with nature right after I got married. Maybe it's because more of my brain was free to think because I didn't have to worry about dating. Maybe it's because I'm finally grown up, but stuff like this totally fascinates me now.
Wow. You have a really close-up lens! What was it that got left in the freezer for a year? I have lots of stuff that stays in there that long and still is OK.
Post a Comment