We spent a day wandering around the city of Manuel Antonio looking for souvenirs and eating ice cream before heading down to...
Beautiful beaches, warm water, waves, monkeys, and ending it all with more ice cream. Perfect.
Contrary to most fairytales our story begins with the prince marrying the princess, becoming king and queen of their meager kingdom. Two academic degrees, two castles, two chariots, two states, THREE delightful royal babies, and almost seven years later they do their best to live their fairytale to it’s fullest. Like all good fairytales, some days are blissful, and some days are full of twists, turns and headaches. Ultimately they will live happily ever after. These are the chronicles of their journey.
5 comments:
Okay - that's it. I WANT IN.
Where do I sign up to be a part of your family!?!
PLEASE beg your parents for me... can I PLEASE come next time?!
I promise to be good, I'll help with the babies, and you won't even know I'm there... (except when I chime in with some harmony at the family sing alongs.)
( :
Give me a ticket for an aeroplane! I got to get back to my babies once more:-)
Melissa, we'd love to have you join us!
Ted and I have pictures of us on Manual Antonio's beach with those islands in the background as well!
Post a Comment