Many many hours were spent in this pool the first week of January.... especially by my kids. They are water babies through and through. I am continually amazed at comfortable they are with the water. Even though we hadn't been swimming since summer time Alec and Elyssa were ready to run and dive right in. Lyssa was especially scary, as usual. We look forward to her starting swimming lessons this summer. Even when no one else wanted to swim I would hand Cordy off and head out to the pool with my older two. I spent hours belly laughing at their antics, catching them as they ran and jumped, sometimes spinning or making crazy ninja moves as they entered the water. I distinctly remember standing in the pool under the deep blue sky and warm sun with my two older muchkins, looking around at all the beauty and feeling completely and utterly happy.
It really was perfect.








4 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! I think I will die if I don't visit Costa Rica soon. What a fun trip. I am totally, completely and utterly jealous! I am glad you all got to do it!
Oh, the fun times!
Those two were so much fun in the pool. I want to go to the pool again...
It is beautiful there. I can't believe you guys had that trip!
What a dream.
Post a Comment