It was amazing. Picture....
Sunsets over the water on the sandy beaches...
Sunrise over the misty rainforest on the roof top....
Palm trees for miles growing in uniform lines (plantation style) along the side of the roads....
Humidity so perfect that even cut fence posts are re-growing leaves....
And the wide open ocean with a never ending beautiful sky.
Now add in the people that I love very best of all in the entire world, and you have my trip to Costa Rica. It was a wonderful vacation and if there weren't pictures to prove it happened I would start to wonder if it really was just
a happy dream.
But wait! There is more! Part of the reason I put off these posts for so long was because I was completely overwhelmed by the sheer number of amazing pictures to sift through. Ryan, Erin, or I almost always had a camera. How can I do this Ring in the New Year/Ten day trip to Paradise/Christmas present from my generous parents/Starks Family Reunion justice? I want to record every little wonderful detail from how this trip came to be to the amazing food my mother made, the 50 lbs of mangos and 60 lbs of bananas we consumed, the warm lazy breezes, the early sunrises and early bedtimes, the boys playing cards while the girls went off to chat, the kiddos exploring the villa, the many times I genuinely laughed while playing with my kids in the pool, food poisoning from the Denver airport, and the adventures we had coming home..... there are sooo many stories I could tell. Then I get overwhelmed and put off doing these posts. Instead I will be sharing some of the beauty and fun of Costa Rica "Starks Family Vacation" style through minimal words and loads of pictures over the next twelve days.
Prepare to feel warm. :-)





2 comments:
So beautiful! I'm excited to see more!
It's sleeting and dark outside. I want to go back to Costa Rica!
Post a Comment