Sunday, March 20, 2011

~Costa Rica: Palm Tree Plantation Family Photo Shoot~

Since I was absolutely in love with the palm tree plantations all around us we decided to drive down a dirt road deep into the forest and snap some pictures.  I could have spent hours in there walking around and exploring. 
Another black and white beauty that I added to my Love/Kissing Wall.  
I even put this one on a canvas.  
I think it's beautiful.

4 comments:

Erin Starks-Teeter said...

I swear that hair was a good idea until it started to rain. At least you can't tell what a mess it is in the kissing picture.

Erin Starks-Teeter said...

I am, of course, only referring to my hair.

melissa ( : said...

Love all these beautiful family pictures!

pianomom said...

I do love the family pics!

Big Brother.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Big Sister.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Sister.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers