This January my family is going to Costa Rica for Christmas and I am soooo excited! The dates are set, plane tickets are bought, and the Villa has been reserved. Figuring we had plenty of time, we planned on getting passports this Fall. Then Ryan (always informed) told us that passport fees were increasing $40. Not a ton of money, but multiply by four and it adds up fast. We didn't have anything with us on vacation, but my dear friend, Tiffany, came to the rescue. She broke into my house, dug through our personal documents, and overnighted everything to us. (Now that is a good friend... don't you think?) Ryan, pulled out his camera and snapped some passport photos. I couldn't resist posting these beauties and bloopers of the kids.
The Little Man
The Little Lady
I know I'm totally biased, but I think my kids are hilarious! I have the feeling every time I look at their passports for the next 5 years (Did you know kids passports only last 5 years? We're going to have to make a point to go on another International trip before then!) I am going to smile.





3 comments:
Oh I love those two little faces!
How fun and exciting! Will you be taking the new baby? This is totally something I would want to do but David says I'm crazy. I want to know all about how it goes because I'm gonna be taking notes. It can be done with small children! Ha!
Totally fun!
Post a Comment