Nick is a great help with the kids when he gets home from work. He'll usually take Alec and wrestle around in the living room or snuggle with Elyssa (whichever is needed) while I work on dinner. He's also really good about helping feed the kids when I'm running late and Alec is desperate for food right now. Last Saturday Nick was feeding Alec dinner and holding Elyssa since she was done eating and feeling a little fussy. I was making dinner when I heard a loud rumble and an "oh great... thanks Elyssa" from Nick. I looked over to see Alec taking food in while Elyssa was volcanoing food out all over herself and Nick. I couldn't help but laugh and take a picture. Elyssa was so chill afterwards... like she was saying "finally I can relax!" Nick was a great sport it all. Oh the joys of two babies.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment