Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The nastiest scowl you ever did see!

Alec has taken up scowling at people... mostly me. I'm not sure how he learned this so young, but he gives the nastiest little scowl to me sometimes. He only does it to Nick when he's wrestling with him. He gives it to me all the time for no apparent reason. I guess it's kind of funny in some ways, but it's also a little bit disturbing how much his expression reminds me of my 12 year old brother, Alan. :-) Hopefully he grows out of it.

2 comments:

melissa ( : said...

That is the cutest scowl I've EVER seen...... If only we all could look so cute when we are scowling! I love ALL the pictures Chrissy! Thanks!!! They brighten my day!!!

Matt and Erin said...

Ooh, the scowl of death. j/k It is a cute picture of Alec scowling, but I'm sure it gets a little old for you.

Big Brother.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Big Sister.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Sister.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers