Thursday, March 20, 2008

Grandpa and Grandma come to visit!

We were blessed this last week with visitors! Grandma and Grandpa Parkinson came for a visit! Alec was a little quiet the first night they were here, but warmed up quickly and was ready to play!

It was wonderful having them here and the weather warmed up so we were able to go for walks a couple of the days they were here. We also squeezed into my Escape and went up to Pioneer to have lunch with Nick and give Lael and Stuart a tour of the facilities. I think Nick enjoyed showing them around. We got to go to the Mall and eat out a bit, and spend some quality time just talking and playing with them. Alec really does love his grandparents and started calling Stuart "papa".
They were a great help with the kids all week. It was so nice to have someone around to talk to during the day and someone to hand off a baby to if I needed to take care of the other. I never had to feel guilty that they weren't recieving enough love or attention like I do when it's just me all day long. They were a great help and a great blessing and we really appreciated them coming out. We were very sad when they had to leave, but look foward to seeing them again soon!

No comments:

Big Brother.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Big Sister.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Sister.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers