
and tried to STEAL CHRISTMAS!
Don't you worry. I stopped them before they could get too far.
(Sometimes those two guys are like two peas in a pod. I LOVE IT!)

Then came time for Santa to show up. (He kindly asked for no pictures to be taken. He wasn't feel very photogenic) Just imagine presents for NINE adults and two spoiled children. Then imagine my tiny little living room with that oversized tree and overstuffed couch. Presents were EVERYWHERE! (The picture only shows one corner of the room) Santa did a good job figuring out how to make them all fit though. As you can see, Buzz (our Christmas Elf) was overseeing the entire operation from the curtain rod. Then he hopped on Santa's slay, promising to come back next year.

Finally, off to bed to dream about the excitement bound to found on the little one's face the next morning.
Ahh, to be a child at Christmas time...



1 comment:
I love the way you tell it. It DOES sound like magic.
Post a Comment