I've been told that how you spend your day on January 1st is a reflection of what you will be doing throughout the new year. I don't know if I necessarily believe that, but our first day of the new year brought lots of wearing pajamas while making silly faces...

superhero playing...

baby flying...
bed jumping....

to what else but the songs "Celebration" and "All the Single Ladies"....

while making silly faces at yourself in the mirror...

singing at the top of your lungs...

laying around....
editing pictures, while babies watch with growing interest...
and wii Mario Kart playing.
(Sadly for Nick , he did not get Mario Kart for Christmas. He just borrowed it from our 13 year old next door neighbor.)
If this is a reflection of what the new year has in store I'll take it...
only maybe I'll try to smile more while editing photos... Yikes!
Happy New Year!



2 comments:
Gotta love those 13 year old neighbors! Glad Nick found someone he can relate to...:)
Can Ryan come play next time he swipes her game??
Borrowing video games from a 13yo! Well, it's better than stealing candy from a baby:-)
Post a Comment