Monday, October 3, 2011

~Idaho Vacation 2011: Island Park~

Nick's parents were kind enough to take us up to Island Park for a few nights.  Nick's aunt and uncle have a lovely cabin where we stayed with plenty of sleeping room for the kiddos.  It's surrounded by forest and we enjoyed walking around, four-wheeling to the dam, taking in the views.
I loved the mountains, the views, the flowers.  It was beautiful. 
Nick and I got to take a ride around, just the two of us for a little while.  It was so nice.
I didn't get any pictures of the cabin or all the other fun we had there, but we did have a blast reading books, playing the never ending game of Dominos, listening to good music, and watching good movies.  It was a lovely area to spend some time and we really enjoyed it. Thank you, Grandma and Grandpa!

3 comments:

pianomom said...

How beautiful!

Live Out Loud said...

You know you had an awesome summer when you are still posting about it in October!!!! You did WAY way more in Idaho and Utah than I did while out there and I go several times a year. Yep, I am jealous...next year...theere is always next year. I am glad that someone got to enjoy all the beauty that lies therein.

Kelly said...

Sounds like you guys had a fabulous trip this summer. I LOVE Island Park. Spent many of my college weekends there.

Big Brother.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Big Sister.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Sister.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers